Get your pilot career on the right path!Jazz’s Aviation Pathways Program (Jazz APP) is the premiere education and training pathway for pilots in Canada. Through the Jazz APP, aviation students are provided an industry-leading education experience based on:
- Collaborative training and curriculum development,
- Prestigious scholarship awards,
- The continued opportunity for top-performing graduates to transition to first officer positions at Jazz.
Our Jazz APP Partners
Jazz is Air Canada's largest regional partner
- Pilots selected to the Jazz APP program: For pilots to be hired directly from a Jazz APP partner institutions who were individually selected as part of the Jazz APP process, the minimum hour requirements are 250 hours total flying time plus successful completion of the IATRA written exams.
- Pilots graduating from a Jazz APP partner institution: Pilots who graduated from one of our partner institutions are accepted into the hiring process with 1000 hours of total flying experience, 250 hours of multi-engine flight time, with the IATRA or ATPL exam(s) completed to be endorsed on a two crew aircraft.
- We cover North America! Jazz is Air Canada’s largest regional operator of their Air Canada Express branded flying.
- Oh, Canada! We operate a fleet of over 100 Bombardier regional jets and turboprops made right here in Canada.
- Big plane dreams? Through Jazz’s pilot mobility agreement our pilots have the ability to flow to First Officer positions at Air Canada.