Corporate Environmental Policy
Jazz is committed to safeguarding the environment and minimizing or reducing adverse environmental impacts of its operations across Canada and the United States.
We will achieve environmental excellence by our commitment to:
- Promote awareness and protection of the environment through an appropriate management system that identifies, prioritizes and addresses environmental risks.
- Make considering the environment a component of business decisions in planning for, and making changes to, materials, processes, equipment and facilities.
- Communicate with customers, governments, local communities, unions, employees, and suppliers to identify and resolve environmental issues.
- Conduct our business in compliance with applicable environmental regulations and legislation.
- Use resources efficiently and minimize waste and emissions. Prevention of pollution at source is a key priority.
- Review yearly, our strategies, objectives and targets and monitor environmental programs to ensure continuous improvement of our environmental performance.
- Conduct ongoing audits to ensure compliance of environmental legislation and our management system and take corrective action.
- Hold management accountable for providing leadership on environmental matters, for achieving specific targets and objectives, and providing training and resources.
- Ensure employees comply with the Jazz environmental policies and procedures.